We are all in this together and we are doing our part to keep everyone healthy and safe.
Please visit our Facebook page for more timely updates. First and foremost, we ARE OPEN and able to continue to serve our community.
Why are we open? We specialize in the treatment of muscular-skeletal pain and injuries. These conditions make up a significant number of doctor visits each year. During these times it is important not to over burden primary care physicians and hospitals with neck, back and other muscular-skeletal joint pains. We will continue to provide care to our community while following the CDC guidelines.
We have implemented procedures to adhere to the stricter guidelines of the state, county and recommendations of the CDC. Our staff is taking extra measures to sanitize treatment tables before and after every patient with CDC approved cleaners. These measures are to ensure a healthy environment in the office. In an effort to ensure patient safety and the well-being of our staff, we ask that you help us by observing the new office procedures below.
We are making every effort to limit the number of patients in the office at one time and will be staggering appointments accordingly. So we ask you to please adhere to your appointment time.
- Upon arrival, we ask that you please call our office and our staff will check you in.
- Please wait in your vehicle until a staff member comes to get you.
- Upon entering the office, we ask you wear a mask.
- In the waiting room, please keep a 6-ft social distance in the office from other patients also being seen for care.
- We are still able to schedule patients day-of, however please call before walking in to assure we can get you on the schedule .