We are all in this together and we are doing our part to keep everyone healthy and safe.
With the recent shelter in place order of Cherokee and Cobb County, we wanted to update everyone on what that means for our office. Please visit our Facebook page for more timely updates. First and foremost, we ARE staying open. Under the guidelines of the order, we are able to continue to serve our community.
Why are we open? We specialize in the treatment of muscular-skeletal pain and injuries. These conditions make up a significant number of doctor visits each year. During these times it is important not to over burden primary care physicians and hospitals with neck, back and other muscular-skeletal joint pains. We will continue to provide care to our community while following the CDC guidelines. If our state organization or other governing bodies requires us to close, we will comply and update accordingly.
We are implementing some procedures for the next two weeks to adhere to the stricter guidelines of the state, county and recommendations of the CDC. Our staff is taking extra measures to sanitize treatment tables before and after every patient with CDC approved cleaner. These measures are to ensure a healthy environment in the office. In an effort to ensure patient safety and the well-being of our staff, we ask that you help us by observing the new office procedures below.
We are making every effort to limit the number of patients in the office at one time and will be staggering appointments accordingly. So we ask you to please adhere to your appointment time.
- Upon arrival, we ask that you please call our office and our staff will check you in.
- Please wait in your vehicle until we come get you.
- Upon entering the office, we ask you to wash or sanitize your hands.
- In the waiting room, please keep a 6-ft social distance in the office from other patients also being seen for care.
- We are still able to schedule patients day-of, however please call before walking in to assure we can get you on the schedule.